Toll Free: 800.585.9134
Business Fax: 419.324.6666
RE/MAX Central Group
6800 W. Central Ave., Ste. B
Toledo, OH 43617
Directions to office: Central Avenue just West of McCord Road on north side of Central Avenue (between Kentucky Fried Chicken & IHOP)
Click here to view Daryl's Listings.
Search All MLS Listings
Click here to search MLS Listings.
A Little About Daryl & His Team
Hire Our Entire Team for LESS than the Price of One Agent!
The fact is there isn't much more to the average agent than the agent themselves. Most agents operate a one-person show, and more than likely, they're breaking their backs trying to do a good job for their clients. Most agents couldn't really work any harder than they're already working.
We know, because we used to do it this way, but we don't anymore because we found that our clients suffered from our good intentions. The fact is, you may be sympathetic to the fact that your agent is working as hard as humanly possible, but if the quality and profitability of your home sale suffers as a result of them trying to do everything themselves...well...you have a right to feel cheated!
The simple explanation to The Daryl Smith Real Estate Team's philosophy is that we built a team of professionals to help us be in "10 places at once"; and therefore, greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to our clients. This is basically how other professionals (like your banker, lawyer, financial planner or accountant) operate. And, on top of this, we use cutting edge technology to dramatically improve the speed, efficiency and innovative capabilities of every part of the service we deliver.
We don't expect you to care about the behind-the-scenes details or the inner-workings of our office. What you should care about is simply this:
- We tell you the truth, even if it is not what you want to hear!
- We get the job done, and our clients are satisfied beyond their expectations!
- And, because of our Team's highly successful closing rate, we have extensive home selling experience that allows our clients to move on and into the next chapters in their lives!
Daryl's Background & Professional Accomplishments
- Daryl has become one of Northwest Ohio's top producing professionals year after year (Life Member of Toledo Board of Realtors® (TBR) Million Dollar Club (Starting in 1999)).
- Between 2002 and 2010 Daryl was among the top 1% of all Toledo Board of Realtors® (TBR) members.
- In 2000 and 2001 Daryl was among the top 3-4% of all TBR Board members.
- He has been a state top producer recognized by the Ohio Association of Realtors® (OAR) 2000-2010.
- Daryl is recognized within RE/MAX as a top producing real estate agent.
- Daryl has completed courses to become a Corporate Relocation Specialist, and a Certified Residential Relocation Specialist.
- He graduated with an MBA from The University of Toledo and is considered to be a new construction expert for Toledo and surrounding areas by his peers, local residential and commercial builders as well as tradesmen.
- Daryl loves to be active and believes in family as well as in working hard and playing hard. When he takes a short break from real estate to enjoy some sun and relaxation with his wife, you will probably find him in the gym, on a bike trail or walking path, or down south with his feet in the sand!
8 ?s To Ask Before Hiring Me
1. What makes you different? Why should I list my home with you?
2. What is your company's track record and reputation in the market place?
3. What are your marketing plans for my home?
4. Does your Broker control your advertising or do you?
5. On average, when your listings sell, how close is the selling price to the asking price?
6. On average, how long does it take for your listings to sell?
7. Do you have a reference list of clients I could contact?
8. What happens if I'm not happy with the job you are doing to get my home sold? Can I cancel my listing contract?
"In the hectic, fast-paced environment that we live in today, it's rare to find anyone that exceeds just the normal standard. THANK YOU for going above and beyond in marketing and selling my property. I was extremely impressed with your knowledge of the real estate market in Toledo, the negotiation and closing services you provided me, and your consistent follow up. Because of this great service, you have certainly earned a "customer for life" and a strong recommendation to my family and friends for their future real estate needs."
- Susan Graves
"Daryl is all anyone could ask for in a REALTOR®. He was honest, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. His expertise, focus and unequalled marketing efforts resulted in the quick sale of our home. Daryl has renewed our faith in REALTORS®."
Bill & Debi Murray
"Thank you for making this venture a happy one. It has been such a pleasure to work with people who are at the top of their game and who have integrity and high standards, values and morals! You are the best and we truly appreciate everything you did to aid in the sale of our home."
- Bill & Sharon Fenton
"We wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you helping us to find a home in Sylvania. We presented a unique challenge for you in that we only had a few hours to look at homes over the holidays before we returned to our assignment overseas. You showed us exactly what we were looking for, and as you know we purchased the very first home you showed us. You worked diligently by phone and email to help us secure a purchase agreement and loan. We are looking forward to moving into our new home as soon as our assignment ends. You made our buying experience easy and comfortable. It was a pleasure to work with a true professional, and we would be happy to recommend your services to anyone."
- Larry & Bonnie Parson