For certified floor care in Littleton Colorado and the surrounding areas call Matt at 303-725-4610. Does your carpet look spoiled and matted? Don't waste the weekend scrubbing those stains with a store rented machine. Let us show you what our rotary cleaning system can do...it's simply the best!
Most people notice the condition of their carpet and upholstery when they become visibly soiled. Unfortunately, by this time, layer upon layer of soil, stains, bacteria and mineral deposits have built-up in the fibers.
In the past, carpet and upholstery had to be replaced once they reached this condition - but now you have a better option. Our rotary cleaning system can add new life to older carpets and upholstery. Soiled carpet and upholstery can look like new and you save $$$$$$!
Even when your carpets look clean, they almost certainly contain unseen filth that can affect their color and sanitation. Let us demonstrate the amazing results of our revolutionary system. For the highest quality carpet cleaning in Littleton, call us today! 303-725-4610
Try Us Today for All your Carpet Needs!
- Well Trained Certified Technicans
- Top Grade Rotovac Carpet Cleaning Equipment
- Prompt Service, Available for Emergency Jobs 24/7
- Competitive pricing plus excellent service equal real value!
Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpeting, it leaves behind oily soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors, pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the home.
These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As the contaminants build up they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of the carpet can prevent the excessive build up of contaminants and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean.
Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet.
What can you do to prepare for your carpet cleaning:
- Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned. Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac System.
What you can expect your cleaning technician to do:
- Pre-inspection: We will evaluate your carpet's needs. Every carpet must be treated differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front what we can and can't do. This way there are no surprises.
- Moving Furniture: When necessary we will move and replace small furniture in its original position.
- Pre-treatment: We treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to the entire carpet.
- Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art Rotovac equipment for a fast and thorough deep cleaning of your carpet.
- Post-inspection: Once the project is completed, we re-inspect the carpet with you to ensure that all the work was done to your satisfaction.
- Protect & Groom: When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture legs to protect them during the drying process and groom the carpet for a clean inviting look.
What you should do after the carpet cleaning:
- To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet.
For the best quality carpet cleaning in Littleton & the surrounding areas, call us today! 303-725-4610
Tile & Grout Cleaning
For tile and grout cleaning call Matt at Aspen Green Carpet Care - 303-725-4610. Most tile and grout cleaners rely on water pressure or steam to clean hard surfaces. These floor cleaning methods can be inefficient and in some cases, can actually damage your tile and grout flooring!
We use the Rotovac system. It's combination of rotary nylon cleaning brush bristles and spray jets thoroughly clean tile and grout. The spray jets can use heated water at high pressure while the nylon brush bristles scrub the floor surface. The vacuum slots then extracts the water, grime and grit. This results in clean, sparkling tile and grout once again!
Our rotary system of cleaning results in a more effective and safer tile and grout cleaning experience.
Air Duct Cleaning
We are air duct cleaning specialists. We'll clean your home from the inside out. Most homeowners have no idea what goes on inside their air ducts. Ducts can become littered with years of accumulated dirt, debris,such as pollen, dust and pet dander. This enters the air you breath. Has it been more than two years since your air ducts were professionally cleaned? The following are important reasons to call Matt at 303-725-4610 today for an estimate.
Several Reasons To Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned:
- Family membes with respiratory issues
- You Want To Breathe Fresh Indoor Air
- You Just Moved into a New or Used Home
- You Just Built a New Home
- You Want Less Dust in Your Home
- You Want to Save Money on Utilities
- You Just Had Some Remodeling Done
- It's Fall and Your Turning On The Heat
- It's Spring - ( Spring Cleaning & Allergy Season)
- You Have Just Welcomed a New Addition To The Family
- The Most Popular Time For Air Duct Cleaning is Spring and Fall
- Breathing Fresher Indoor Air
- Less Dusting
- Saving Money On Electric Bills
- Less Wear and Tear on Your Homes Furnace
- Healthier Environment
Our cleaning process starts by vaccuuming the furniture to be cleaned. We then pre-treat stained and soiled areas. Following these steps, the fabrics are cleaned in accordance with fabric care specifications. You can increase the longevity of your upholstered furniture by following a few simple guidelines.
First, you should wipe up any spills as soon as they occur. Second, you should vacuum or brush your upholstery once a week. This prevents grime from building up between the fibers of the fabric, and will extend the life of your upholstery. Third, you should turn your cushions once a week so that they will retain their shape and wear evenly. Fourth, you should try and keep your upholstered furniture out of direct sunlight; the ultraviolet rays of the sun can fade the colors of your furniture and cause the fabric to deteriorate prematurely.
Remember, upholstery furniture cleaning helps preserve your investment. Relying on an expert will ensure that the upholstery in your home receives the care and maintenance it deserves.
The manual scrub wand is a good cleaning tool for cleaning lightly soiled carpet. When cleaning more heavily soiled carpet, the wand becomes a 'beast of burden.' Cleaning results depend upon the strength, stamina, and technique of the person working the wand. Cleaning heavily soiled carpets with a scrub wand is 'hard labor.' The repetitive motion of scrubbing back and forth is extremely strenuous and fatiguing. An individual can not scrub long enough to effectively clean your carpets.
First and foremost the Rotovac is an electric power scrubbing tool. Comparing the Rotovac to a wand is like comparing a skill saw to a hand saw. We have converted a back and forth manual task to a much easier and more efficient rotary mechanized operation. Which makes more cleaning passes per minute than is possible with a manual scrub wand. In addition, the cleaning passes are from all directions rather than just back and forth. This is what produces better cleaning results for you.
Call Us Today! 303-725-4610